INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may ask you to provide the following information:
- your name, your business name and/or or company name;
- contact information, including email addresses;
- demographic information such as postcodes, preferences and interests;
- details of the premises you or your company is leasing;
- details of your business or company’s estimated or actual annual turnover;
- any information and or further comments relevant to your enquiry for services;
- any information relevant to your request for a Rentwise Report.
You may of course reserve the right not to provide any of the above listed information to Leasewise.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We collect this information for the following reasons:
- to understand your needs, enabling us to provide our services;
- for internal record keeping;
- to contact you (by telephone, email or mail) to follow up your enquiry;
- to provide a Rentwise Report;
- to customise documents according to your needs;
- to provide a Leasewise Proposal for further services.
Leasewise will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission in the form of an Authority to Act or are legally required to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure that information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs and preferences by collecting and remembering information about you.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse information about web page traffic and improve our website by tailoring it to your needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes only, following which the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest, including that of our current clients. Please note that we do not have any control over those websites. We accept no responsibility in any way for any content provided on other websites.